Monday, March 9, 2009

Day Two – Things have not progressed much…

Ok, so today I had big plans to get soooo much done around here but that didn’t happen. This time change threw me for a loop and at about 12:30 this afternoon I found myself asleep on the sofa. I woke up once while the dog was barking at the mail carrier – who delivered a paper order from Lifetime Moments woo hoo! But then I fell back asleep and didn’t come to again until 3:30. Once I’d had lunch and checked my emails it only left me with about 45 minutes until I had to go pick up my daughter from daycare. A very unproductive day…

I did however manage to move most of my empty storage containers from my scraproom to the family room so I could maneuver a little better. We’ll see how long those things stay there – my DH will have a canary when he sees I’m encroaching on our communal living spaces again…

Once those things were moved out I was able to reach my boxes of magazines and idea books. I put them back on the bookshelf where they belong. I also pushed the canvas bins back into their cubbies. Now that you can see part of the floor, it actually doesn’t look too bad in here….yeah, ok, that’s stretching it a bit.

I am really hoping that if I get to bed at a decent hour tonight that I will have more energy to get things done tomorrow. There’s a ton of swaps to be done, I want to spend some more time cleaning, and there are a few design team calls that I want to do. Where does the time go????

No comments:

Post a Comment